Innovative Safety Systems Ltd was established in April 2009 when we recognised the need for a ‘one-stop’ supply, fit, repair, replace and maintain vehicle safety and efficiency equipment provider. The ISS team has a wealth of experience in the CCTV, vehicle safety technology, waste management, recycling, passenger transport, construction and fleet management sectors.
After four years in development Cyclear was launched in 2014 and is now arguably the UK's most popular cyclist safety warning device. It is part of the standard refuse vehicle specification for private operators such as Serco and many local authorities across the country. Click here for more information.
From reversing camera systems, reversing radar, cyclist safety systems, reversing aids and Hard Disk Recording to LED lighting and warning beacons, our mission is simple - to maintain our position as the best provider of vehicle safety products and service. By customer demand we also offer a range of efficiency and cost saving devices such as Fuel Saving Modules and Vehicle Tracking Systems.
We design and supply products that enhance safety and performance, whilst being robust and reliable. And we work with vehicle manufacturers to ensure our products are user-friendly and well integrated with the daily operations of a vehicle.
Our professionalism and commitment to servicing is unrivalled in the industry, because we understand the pressures of keeping vehicles in operation that we know how important after-sales support is. In times of emergency our nationwide repair and maintenance service can be with you in three hours.
- "ISS responded quickly when we needed them to repair some existing equipment and I’m impressed by their professionalism, quality of service and their products."
Glyn Edmunds, Business Unit Manager (Cleansing)
for Monmouthshire County Council
- "ISS impressed us by presenting an excellent all-round, long term package that best suited our client’s requirements."
Bob Sweetland, managing director, SFS Ltd
- "We were impressed with the robustness of the ISS package."
David Bowyer, Waste Depot Manager, Weymouth
& Portland Borough Council
- "Our ethos is to make sure our customers get the best quality and the best value for money. We recommended the ISS package of lights and beacons to West Devon Council because of their superior efficiency, reliability and quality. These lighting systems offer a far superior standard of illumination and are more effective in terms of safety."
Tony Milton , Contract Manager, Focsa
- "We have been so impressed by ISS’s professionalism and ‘can do’ attitude."
Chris Dunn, Waste and Fleet Operations Manager,
North East Lincolnshire Borough Council